1878. The paper's first home was at 111 N. Broadway.
In 1882 the business moved to 515-17 Market Street.
Within six years, in 1888, the Post was at 513 Olive.
Around 1902, the building at 210-12 N. Broadway housed the paper.
In 1917 The Post-Dispatch building was at 1139 Olive, the northeast corner of 12th and Olive.
In 1959, the Post-Dispatch purchased the building at 900 N. 12th from the Globe-Democrat and moved its operations.