Years in print:
It was published by William J. Mullin, and each number contained sixty-four pages of reading matter; its advertisements occupied two pages of its cover. While an occasional original article appeared, the bulks of its contents consisted of reprints and translations from the leading Catholic reviews and periodicals published abroad, and local religious notes and news. It was issued about three years.
(From the Encyclopedia of the History of Missouri by Alexander N. De Menil, 1901).
Monthly magazine. Claimed to be first literary magazine published west of the Mississippi. Archbishop Kenrick, editor.