Go Back

Publication Name:

The Little Episcopalian

Years in print:

1880

History:

This monthly journal was edited and published by Dr. A.M. Powell at Collinsville. The first number was printed in March, 1880. On the first of October its name was changed to the Banner of the Cross.

(From The History of Madison County, Illinois by W.R. Brink & Co. 1882).


Masthead Images:


Videos:

Not Yet Implemented

Related Articles: