Go Back

Publication Name:

Banner of the Cross

Years in print:

1880- 1881


Name changed from The Little Episcopalian in October, 1880, the paper was a monthly edited and published by Dr. A.M. Powell in Collinsville. Publication under the new name continued until December 1881. 

(From The History of Madison County, Illinois by W.R. Brink & Co. 1882).

Masthead Images:


Not Yet Implemented

Related Articles: