Go Back

Publication Name:

Clayton Democrat

Years in print:

1879- 1887


‚ÄčName changed from Weekly Mail in 1879, “published successively by Lewis & Stevens; Thomas and John Diggs; and Walter T. Payne; from the latter being purchased by Chas. R. Black in August, 1887. Mr. Black changed its name to The Clayton Argus.”

(Originally published in The History of St. Louis County by William L. Thomas, 1911).

Masthead Images:


Not Yet Implemented

Related Articles: